top of page

Our Partners

At Choice Training we have state of the art facilities, fully trained and qualified staff all within a family feel environment and community.


We run a full range of qualifications as well as providing bespoke courses specifically to meet your needs; from DIY to large scale up-skilling of your workforce.


We pride ourselves on our relationships with our partners. Employers like our services because they can always speak to us directly.  All aspects of the apprenticeship are delivered directly by us to the highest standard that our employers expect.


These are just some of the companies who have the trust and confidence in us to train their apprentices.

Choice Training Partner Logo Jan 2024.jpg

Apprenticeship Employer Information

Apprenticeship Logo.jpg

.05% of Total Wage Bill if you exceed £3 Million

What is a levy paying employer?

The levy due by an employer is paid to HMRC through the Pay-as-you-earn (P.A.Y.E) process alongside payment of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions and is held in a 'digital fund' that employer can use to pay for apprenticeship training. A 10% contribution is added to each monthly payment.

seareach house.jpg
Choice Traning Logo V2 Draft.jpg

Non-levy paying employers 

Share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government; this is called 'co-investment'.

You will now pay 5% towards the cost of apprenticeship training. The government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.


From January 2020 employers who do not pay the apprenticeship levy will be able to reserve funding for an apprenticeship in advance of recruitment or an offer of an apprenticeship being made to an existing employee.

This will be through your Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account.

Apprenticeship Logo.jpg

Apprenticeship Levy...

Use it, or lose it.

What is a DAS Levy Account?

The Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) is designed to help employers access new apprenticeship standards, training providers and funding for apprenticeships through an online service account.


The DAS puts employers in control and allows you to access funding for apprenticeship training.

Want to become one of our Partners?

Click here to get in touch 

Bouygues - Bill Kesby - March 2022 - Social Media.jpg
Bouygues Energy Services logo.jpg

Apprenticeship Courses

Building Services Engineering Installer Level 2 Banner.jpg
Building Services Engineering Craftsperson Level 3.jpg
Building Services Engineering service & Maintenance Engineer - Level 3 - Banner.jpg
Installation Electrician & Maintenance Electrician - Level 2 - Banner.jpg
Apprentinceship Course Level 3 Building Services Ductwork Craftsperson - Bann.jpg

Low Carbon Heating Technician Apprenticeship Course

Coming 2024

More into

bottom of page